The Youth Support Co-ordinator provides services to young people aged 14–17 who:
- are newly disengaged from education or training
- are at risk of disengagement from education or training
- are at risk of not making a transition to further education, training and/or employment
- are subject to a pattern of suspension or exclusion
- have a record of truancy
- have had enrolment in the compulsory phase cancelled.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- service delivery
- networks and partnerships
- leadership and organisational values
- quality planning
Our Youth Support Coordinator, Toby O'Regan, is located in K Block. To contact him via email, please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.