The Youth support co-ordinator provides services to young people and their families aged 14–17 who:
- are newly disengaged from education or training
- are at risk of disengagement from education or training
- are at risk of not making a transition to further education, training and/or employment
- are subject to a pattern of suspension or exclusion
- have a record of truancy
- have had enrolment in the compulsory phase cancelled.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Service delivery
- Networks and partnerships
- Leadership and organisational values
- Quality planning
Our youth support coordinator, Joanne Legg, is located in the Wellbeing Centre.