The Student Resource Scheme participation fee for 2020 is $180 per student.
Click here to read and sign the student resource scheme form for 2020. This is required for all students.
Payments can only be accepted at the following times:
Monday 8.00am - 1.00pm
Wednesday 8.00am - 1.00pm
Friday 8.00am - 1.00pm.
Students can pay money at the payment window before school and during lunch breaks only.
BPoint, EFTPOS, EFT or CentrePay Deduction.
BPoint is the preferred payment method for the school.
- Enter the payment information into the display fields, CRN, invoice number, student name and amount. This information can be found on the invoice/statement provided to you by the school.
Step: 3 - Enter Card Details
- Once the information has been entered, select the card type you will be making your payment with (MasterCard or VISA).
- A page will be displayed detailing the information you have entered. Double check this information including CRN, Invoice Number and amount. To change the details click on Back.
- Enter your card details including card number, expiry date and CV number.
- Click on Proceed once all information has been entered.
Step: 4 - Transaction confirmation
The payment will be processed by the CBA and a transaction confirmation will be displayed. Click on Print View to print a copy of your transaction confirmation for your records. You can also email yourself the transaction confirmation.
You can arrange to have your students fees paid through Centrelink. This process can only be arranged the school. Please DO NOT arrange this deduction online or direct with Centrelink.
To set up your CentrePay Deductions, please phone the finance officer on 3290 7222.
First instalment of $70 must be paid upon enrolment - for new enrolments.
First instalment of $70 to be paid by 7 February 2020 - for current students.
Second instalment of $70 to be paid by 24 April 2020.
Third instalment of $40 to be paid by 19 June 2020.