The Library has played an active part in Woodridge State High School for over 45 years. Our Library’s vision and day to day mission is to create a 21st century library for our 21st century learners. The Library offers a large collection of print materials, books and digital resources to support teaching and learning. We continue to encourage and promote the love of reading and learning, and foster student research skills. We believe that our vision will help create learners who are Empowered, Resilient… World Changing!
How can we can support you with your learning?
The Library strives to offer exceptional resources to support our students’ learning. Some resources available:
- Laptops for hire during study
- Computer labs (available during lunch breaks)
- iPads (allows student access to our library databases)
- Large variety of fiction and non-fiction books
- eBooks including audiobooks
- Printer and copier facility
- Learning spaces for hire (eg. student assessment, group work, independent study)
- ClickView (students who have permission will have a personal login accessing learning beyond the classroom)
Click here to search the Woodridge State High School Library database. You have direct access to ClickView, eBooks, newspaper articles and the ability to search for all the library’s available resources.
You do not have to login to search however by using your personal log in, extra functions will be available such as the ability to view the details of your own loans and place reservations on items, book reviews and so much more. Other search options such as advanced search are available from the search type list.
To allow student/s to have access to these extra functions and resources on our library website, please fill out the Clickview Third Party Website Consent form.
Meet our Woodridge Library staff
Arifah Pidgeon – Pedagogy Coach
Brylee Tudge – Teacher Aide Librarian
Library Opening Hours:
MONDAY: 8:15am - 2:40pm
TUESDAY: 8:15am – 3:50pm (Homework Club from 2:50pm – 3:50pm)
WEDNESDAY: 8:15am – 3:50pm (Homework Club from 2:50pm – 3:50pm)
THURSDAY: 8:15am - 2:40pm
FRIDAY: 8:15am - 2:40pm