How to enrol
General enrolment process (Years 8 to 12)
- Step 1 – Complete the
online enrolment enquiry form.
Step 2 – Once this form is processed, parents/carers will be contacted to discuss enrolment requirements and the application for student enrolment. Alternatively, enrolment forms can be downloaded below.
Step 3 – The below documentation must be returned along with the application form.
Step 4 – Parents and students must attend an enrolment interview. Interviews will be made via the administration office once all enrolment paperwork has been returned.
All other enrolling year levels will receive a full induction on their first day of attendance in 2022.
Year 7 general enrolment process
Enrolment forms and documents
All enrolment paperwork must be completed prior to enrolment interview booking.
All supporting documentation must be provided with the enrolment application.
- Proof of residency within catchment area (e.g. rates notice, electricity bill, tenancy agreement).
- Proof of identity for the student (copy of birth certificate must be provided) .
- If born overseas, copy of passport and/or visa must be provided.
- Latest school report.
- Medical plans must be provided if the student has a medical condition.
- Any other important information.
Additional information to read prior to enrolment:
The school is located near the
Woodridge train station. This convenient travel option is commonly used by our staff and students.
Bus transport to Woodridge State High School is operated by
Clarks Logan City Bus Service and